During your first visit you can expect the following:
- Arrive at your appointment and fill out the registration form. We also have an option for you to this online prior to your appointment firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will provide us with your physiotherapy referral, if you have one
- We will copy your insurance card and Emirates ID.
- You will be seen for the initial evaluation by the therapist who will discuss the following;
- Your medical history and lifestyle.
- Your current problems/complaints.
- What aggravates and eases the problem.
- How this is impacting your daily activities or your functional limitations.
- Your goals and expectations of physiotherapy.
- Medications, tests, and procedures related to your health.
We will then carry out a physiotherapy objective assessment looking at everything from posture, strength, flexibility, and biomechanics. From there we will make a diagnosis which will be explained thoroughly. We believe patient education and understanding is central to recovery so we would ask that you ask questions at any point throughout the appointment.